What We Do
Prior to Leasing:
- Meet with your dedicated property manager, communicating with 1 person eliminates confusion and builds trust. You will not talk to someone different everytime you call.
- Determine if any minor repairs or improvements will be needed
- Rental market analysis to determine possible monthly rental amount
- Have the property thoroughly cleaned if needed
- Take pictures of the property
- Advertise the property the property on Craigslist, our website, other rental sites, and at the physical location of the rental such as a community bulletin board or yard sign
- Property manager will conduct showings of the property
- Comprehensive tenant screening to obtain well qualified tenants including credit checks
- Write the lease and meet with the tenant to explain the lease and other property related information such as house rules
Managing the property and other services to the Owner(ongoing):
You can also visit our property management FAQ's page
- Property managers on call to handle property related issues from tenants, neighbors, and building managers
- Deal with emergency situations should they happen such as a water leak
- Property inspections to verify condition of property is maintained
- Provide monthly easy to read statements via email or standard mail if you prefer
- Copies of all invoices are included in your detailed monthly statements
- Direct Deposit(ACH) of rental proceeds to your account
- Provide/supervise maintenance and renovation at no additional charge
- Free filing of General Excise Taxes
- Provide bill payment services for maintenance fees, insurance, utilities, etc...
Inquire Now! for Oahu long term property management or call us now at 808-732-5523.