Oahu Property Management
We provide property management for both Long Term Rentals which have to be rented for 6 months or longer, as well as short term or Vacation Rentals of which most can be rented nightly and a few others have 30 night minimums. Some of these properties can be rented as a long term or short term and we can help you determine what is best for your needs.
A little more about us:
- Over 20 years experience managing properties on Oahu, since 1991
- All of our Property Managers are licensed real estate professionals
- Our long term property management department manages nearly 200 properties
- Our short term or vacation rental management division manages over 100 fully furnished condos in Waikiki
For Vacation Rental Management visit CaptainCookResorts.com
For Oahu Property Management(long term), please continue reading:
What do we do?
We provide excellent property management services meaning:
1. We communicate with you, the owner, whether by phone, email, text, skype, etc... tell us what you prefer.
2. We communicate with the tenant
3. We complete any repairs quickly and competently
4. We take care of all aspects of property management from marketing to leasing to accounting to move-outs.
We do so much more, but that's it in a nutshell. You don't really have to do much except call us to sign up.
If you want a more detailed explanation of our long list of services, please see below.
Good question. Here are just a few reasons:
1. Industry Experts - We have been doing property management for over 20 years, and some of our property managers even longer.
2. Professional - All our property managers are licensed Realtor-Associates
3. Dedicated Accountant - Unlike some companies our property managers are not trying to act as accountants.
4. Responsive - If you contact us we will respond within 24 hours or less(usually within a few hours, if not immediately)
5. Full Service - We do not nickel and dime you. We provide a long list of services at no additional cost.
6. 1st Month Free - Try our services risk free for the 1st month
What types of property do you manage?
We provide management services for:
Our full-time Oahu property management
division is responsible for managing residential condos,
apartments, townhouses, single family homes, and small
apartment buildings . We manage condos in such buildings as Chateau
Waikiki, Discovery Bay, Diamond Head Vista, Four Paddle, Royal Kuhio,
Villa on Eaton Square, Wailana, Waipuna just to name a few. Note: We do not manage commercial properties.
|Houses (Single Family & Multi-Family)
|Individual Condos & Townhomes
Areas we serve:
Please note for long term property management, we currently manage properties in these areas of Oahu:
In order to provide the best quality service to your property & tenants, we limit the size of the area we serve.
- Areas between Hawaii Kai to Pearl City
- Hawaii Kai
- Salt Lake
- Pearl City
Our Property Management Team
Our Oahu Property Management Team
| Sydney Ritchie
| Norma De Jesus
Property Management - List of Services
Full Service Property Management
· Evaluate current rental market conditions.
· Advertise property online at agreed upon rental price.
· Take marketing photos at NO additional cost to you.
· Handle inquiries and show property to prospective tenants.
· Screen prospective tenants.
· Explain house rules and lease to tenant.
· Sign lease and addenda (No additional charge for lease signing)
· Collect 1st month’s rent and a security deposit(held securely in a trust).
· Note: We provide tenants the option of setting up automatic electronic rent payments.
· Provide move-in inventory and condition inspection report.
· Collect monthly rent.
· Property manager on call to handle emergencies
· Deal with issues that may arise from tenants, neighbors, and building managers
· Email owner monthly and year-end statements.
· Pay owner’s maintenance fees
· File General Excise Taxes
· Pay insurance premiums
· Prepare annual 1099 IRS forms for owners and vendors.
· Coordinate repairs and maintenance.
· Pay vendors on a timely basis and correct jobs if not completed to our standards.
· Monthly proceeds deposited directly into owner’s account.
· Routine property inspections
· Arranging tenant notices when needed
· Handle evictions when necessary.
· Prepare final inspection and closing inspections to departing tenants.
· Maintain working relationship with competent, insured vendors.
· Notify owner of any expense exceeding normal repairs, prior to making a repair.(No surprises)
· Use industry leading, PropertyWare, computer software needs providing online owner and tenant access.
Leasing Only Service
· Initial lease only service.
· Evaluate market conditions.
· Advertise property at agreed upon rental price.
· Prepare the unit with marketing photos at NO cost to you.
· Show property to prospective tenants.
· Tenant screening.
· Execute lease and addenda.
· Collect first month’s rent and security deposit.
· Provide move-in inspection report.
Ready to Sign Up? Today!
Sydney A. Ritchie R.A., our Director of Property Management, can answer any questions or concerns.
Sydney@HawaiiProperty.com or at 808-732-5523
Property Management Contact From
|Additional Information (optional)|