Our full-time long term property management division for Oahu is responsible for managing residential condos, apartments, townhouses, single family homes, and small apartment buildings . We manage condos in such buildings as Chateau Waikiki, Discovery Bay, Diamond Head Vista, Four Paddle, Royal Kuhio, Villa on Eaton Square, Wailana, Waipuna just to name a few.
Please note for long term property management, we currently manage properties in these areas of Oahu:
- Areas between Hawaii Kai to Pearl City
- Hawaii Kai
- Salt Lake
- Pearl City
Prior to Leasing:
- Meet with your dedicated property manager, communicating with 1 person eliminates confusion and builds trust. You will not talk to someone different everytime you call.
- Determine if any minor repairs or improvements will be needed
- Rental market analysis to determine possible monthly rental amount
- Have the property thoroughly cleaned if needed
- Take pictures of the property
- Advertise the property the property on Craigslist, our website, other rental sites, and at the physical location of the rental such as a community bulletin board or yard sign
- Property manager will conduct showings of the property
- Comprehensive tenant screening to obtain well qualified tenants including credit checks
- Write the lease and meet with the tenant to explain the lease and other property related information such as house rules
Managing the property and other services to the Owner(ongoing):
- Property managers on call to handle property related issues from tenants, neighbors, and building managers
- Deal with emergency situations should they happen such as a water leak
- Property inspections to verify condition of property is maintained
- Provide monthly easy to read statements via email or standard mail if you prefer
- Direct Deposit(ACH) of rental proceeds to your account
- Provide/supervise maintenance and renovation at no additional charge
- Free filing of General Excise Taxes
- Provide bill payment services for maintenance fees, insurance, utilities, etc...
- We have a team of property managers so if for some reason the property manager dedicated to a particular property can not be reached another property manager can temporarily take over.
You can also visit our property management FAQ's page
Inquire Now! for Oahu long term property management or call us now at 808-732-5523.